Friday, December 5, 2008

Good Grief! "test" newsletter!

HA! I guess if you're here, you passed the "test!" Sorry about sending you a newsletter that said it was a test version - it wasn't - even though I forgot to change the subject line.

Just goes to show you - even I get all flustered sometimes during the holiday rush.

But, I promise you this: I am going to practice what I'm preaching to you. I'm going to re-focus on what's really important this season, which includes my sweetheart, Jo Donna, my family, my faith, and BEING NICE to as many folks as I can.

Bless y'all!

STEPcoach Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting on our blog - please help us promote this blog to more stepfamilies who need it by telling others about where to find us - THANK YOU!

Show your STEPfamily Pride!

Every word on this page is clickable!

  

Webster's Online Dictionary
with Multilingual Thesaurus Translation

     

  English      Non-English