Monday, November 3, 2008

A Great Man's Celebration video

Billy Graham will celebrate his 90th birthday on November 7. He is in my opinion the greatest evangelist of the 20th & 21st centuries, and one of the greatest men to ever live. Please view this short video.



[Here's my birthday message to Dr. Billy Graham]: Today I lead a 5,000+ member ministry for stepfamilies around the world via the Internet. This began at age 9 when I accepted Dr. Graham's invitation to accept Christ as my Lord. Billy was on TV; I was in my parents' living room, lying under the coffee table, on our cool wood floor. I remember clearly how "Just As I Am" seemed to pierce my heart; how I cried; and how my dear mother prayed with me, directing me to a new life in Christ.
God bless you, Billy Graham. I love you dearly, my brother and friend in Christ.
Our ministry is located at http://www.stepcarefully.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting on our blog - please help us promote this blog to more stepfamilies who need it by telling others about where to find us - THANK YOU!

Show your STEPfamily Pride!

Every word on this page is clickable!

  

Webster's Online Dictionary
with Multilingual Thesaurus Translation

     

  English      Non-English