- Some days you just need to concentrate on breathing. When the demands get too many & the load gets to heavy, just breathe.
- When the stepkids are getting to you; when your mate is frustrating you; when it's too much. close your eyes, relax, and just breathe.
- Everything doesn't have to be perfect. Everything doesn't have to be immediate. Everything can pause occasionally.
Breathing is terribly underrated. As basic as it gets, and yet so very vital. Focus on breathing in, then out. Just breathe for a bit.
- Far too often, we ALLOW the world and demands on us to determine our pace. CHOOSE to slow down. Just breathe.
- If you don't set a manageable pace, you will run out of breath before the end. Slow down and do things right. Just breathe.
- Rushing around does NOT get more accomplished. It just confuses your soul. Focus on one thing at a time. Just breathe.
- Life was never meant to be so damaging to your soul. God promises to lift your burden if you ask. Just breathe.
"Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light." (Matthew 11:28-30)